Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Gift


From here (Jan. 15, 1998)
... to here (Dec. 2011)
Dec. 2011


...in the blink of an eye!

You are the man who stole my heart, who calms my nerves, who's got my back. You challenge me when I need challenging and help me with everything I take on. You're the elbow grease to many of my big ideas, and the strong leader our family needs.

We've gone from young to mature (unless there are Nerf guns involved), from one end of the province to the other and a few places around the world, and I can't wait to see where else life takes us.

There is no way I could have possibly known the depth of the significance in store for me when we chose this for "our song."  Thank you. You are one of the greatest gifts I've ever been given.

It really is a fairy tale come true.

Happy Anniversary, Kelly. I love you!



(*For my American friends who may not be able to access the link, the song is Collin Raye's The Gift. You can see the lyrics here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment