Friday, March 2, 2012

Joy Dare - 3 Gifts Green

Today's Joy Dare was to find three gifts green. 

My first thoughts included Green? It's been snowing again. Anything that may have been peeking through has been buried again, and It's Pay Day... a job I love and Kelly's job are both great contenders...

All that is true, but I wanted to post here so I needed to find something I could take pictures of, so here goes...


A not-so-pretty but very tasty smoothie recipe. Green because of spinach. Yes, I just said spinach. It also contains pineapple, strawberries, banana, honey, coconut oil and lemon. YUM. A friend shared the recipe... a good gift indeed.



An old metal... not quite sure what the proper name for it is... bucket? Bin? Left behind by the acreage's previous owners, it sits right where they left it filled with gardening paraphernalia. Time and weather have left it bearing a slight green tinge and I love its antique look. Goal for this summer - find a way to incorporate it into a flower bed or something. Maybe use it as a planter...?? Got suggestions? I'd love to hear them!


Green eyes that love combined with a motor that revs up easily and a desire to cuddle anytime anywhere, she is always ready to soothe.

Did you find three green gifts today? What are they?

2 comments:

  1. Green gifts:
    1. My loose tea mug! Delicious tea from Uganda steeped in this green mug was delicious helped me stay awake after my night shift.

    2. Palm trees in photos of Belize...I booked a scuba vacation today! (shh, don't tell anyone, it's a kind of secret!)

    3. Psalm 23 verse: "He lets me rest in green meadows"...

    He lets me rest. He leads me beside peaceful waters. He renews my strength and guides me. What more could I ask for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh, good ones! It's a toss up, but I think #3 is best.

      You do know this is a public blog, right?! ;)

      Delete